Here comes I Here comes I

A Very powerful Industrial Song

Kinda remids me of Suicide Commando a little bit. One question about the program your using to make the music...would it happen to be a program called Adrenaline?

DJ-I-DiViSiON responds:

No I actually use a combination of REASON3 and Cubase since REASON3 doesnt have VST support. havent actually herd of Adrenaline.

&amp;gt; Lilium &amp;lt; > Lilium <

This kicks my versions ass definatley!

Your piano skills are way better than mine. If you did this all using a sequencer you are the king! If you played this on your own...Your still the king!!.....just with a shinier crown!

I 5/5 it ^^.

Distortzion responds:

Thnx ^_^

Made the piano all myself :)

HRC Entry - Brooodal HRC Entry - Brooodal

Fucking Brutal

One hell of a cover. This is the kind of music that makes me wanna rip someones intestines out and choke them with them. Necrophagist fucking own Tech Metal!

jarrydn responds:

It's not a cover, it's just a riff I came up with that I thought sounded kind of similar :)

Necrophagist certainly appear to be the kings of tech metal...though there are a few "underdogs" you might wanna check out...including Origin, Anomalous and Braindrill

Cheers for teh review.

Never Ever Again Never Ever Again

Dude, this reminds me so much of classic meshuggah

sooo technical, and the solo's very jazzy and melodic. The beginning kinda reminds me of mehsuggahs acrid placidity and then when the heavy part kicks in, it reminds me soo much of pig destroyer.

This shit is top notch man!

Keep it gorey.<-(god that sounded corny)

GoreBastard responds:

haha, cheers mate!
Hey, you're into some good fucking bands man!

It's funny, 2 people have said that it sounds like Meshugga now, but I've only ever heared 1 song by them! haha. Cool, I'll have to check out more of their stuff!

Thanks for listening man!
\m/

Forsaken Neon Forsaken Neon

Man

why do you gotta go and rip Children of Bodom off like that? You dont need to use stuff like that, i mean come on, this song would be good without the rip. So thats also the reason why i had to bump your score down a little.

other than that, the song is very good.

Windows Sounds Windows Sounds

Wheres the Beat?

All's I hear is just beep beep beep twinkle twinkle DING! ding. If you used some sounds as drums and then some other sounds as sythns and stuff you would made a decent song.

blak-pantha responds:

I suppose so. Please note I didnt have any good music editing programs on my computer when I made this. I do now, but then I just had to use Sound Recorder.

Dealey Plaza - Screw It Dealey Plaza - Screw It

Seinfelds Bassist's Meets Reel Big Fish

I saw you guys at PBM's Cd Release party a few months ago, you guys rock.

Fairy Tale (DEMO) Fairy Tale (DEMO)

Attention CO-Master-OP!

You have no fucking authority to insult one of newgrounds greatest bands or any other musician on this site until you have acually submitted a Freaking song.

Now for the review.

This one was the best! I cant wait until you make the finalized track.

Musical Magic Musical Magic

Very Melodic

This was a very good piece. Reminded me of Aphex Twins Stone in Focus Mixed With one of David Firths Ambient Works.

A Winters Day Monologue DEMO A Winters Day Monologue DEMO

Simply Amazing

I dont naturlay listen to punk..but this very...very good. I can't wait until the new version of a winters day gets released.